Come join us to build the Uber for the trucking industry!
We are a team of entrepreneurs, technology specialists and logistics experts. An independent start-up located in the heart of Hamburg (10th most liveable city in the world), newly established and financed by private investors. With cutting-edge technology, we have created something new: We evaluate data from different sources such as freight data, traffic data, weather data and use state of the art prediction models that are based on machine-learning algorithms and deep neural networks to estimate market prices for future tours. This approach has the potential to revolutionize the logistics sector and is unique in Europe.
For the further development of our existing platform, new applications and RESTful API, we are looking for a passionate senior Java developer to join our team.
This is a full-time, permanent position in the beautiful city of Hamburg.
What we have to offer
- You have the freedom to develop your own ideas and to learn new things in a team of experts
- A relaxed start-up environment with flat hierarchies and state of the art technologies in the very heart of Hamburg
- You work in an exciting business environment and shape the future of logistics
- A very agile, open-minded and dynamic team, which is highly motivated to revolutionize the logistics market
- Of course we have flexible working hours, free drinks and fresh fruit as much as you want
- BS in Computer Science or related field
- You have at least 4 years of professional experience with Java web application development
- You have solid skills in object oriented programming and design
- You have a strong drive to write readable, reusable and modularized code
- You have experience in building and maintaining RESTful APIs
- You have experience with Spring, Spring Boot or related frameworks
- You have strong knowledge with relational open source databases like MySQL
- You have working experience with at least one persistency framework like hibernate
- You have experience and interest in test driven development and continuous deployment
- You enjoy a good laugh and don't take yourself too seriously
- You are self-motivated and bring a professional attitude
- You like sharing your knowledge with the team and enjoy getting constructive feedback
Nice to have
- Experience with Amazon Webservices (e.g. elastic beanstalk, RDS, EC2, S3, Lambda)
- Experience with Microservice Architecture
- Docker containers Deployment
Did we gain your interest? We make applying a real experience - no cover letter, just upload your curriculum vitae or file your Xing/LinkedIn profile, 5 minutes and you are done!
You are also welcome to contact Nico Schulze, for questions via Xing or LinkedIn. We look forward to getting to know you and your personal story!